Drum Sequencer is a Player Rack Extension that can be added to any instrument device or plugin in Reason. With its set of powerful-yet-intuitive programming tools you’ll be knocking out drum beats faster than ever. With features such as repeats, probability and per-channel time resolution, the creative potential is endless! And the best of all - it adds fun to drum programming. Loads of fun!
The ability to set individual speed and step count for each channel means you can go for polyrhythmic mayhem or simply create patterns that don’t sound repetitive after one play through. Unless that’s what you are after of course.
Use Drum Sequencer the way that suits your creative flow best: to sequence all the drums for your project or as a blazingly fast starting point. If you wish you can dump your patterns to Reason’s main sequencer so you can finish your work there.
- Pattern based drum programming
- 8 channel, 16-steps, 8 patterns
- Visual programming
- Per-step settings: velocity, repeat, probability
- Per-channel settings: Time resolution, play direction
- Quick editing tools: random, copy, paste, preset, fill and more
- Shuffle control